Last weekend I found myself in Cat island for the second time in one month... not bad if you ask me.  I was asked to talk at the first annual Earth Day celebration hosted in Arthurs Town Cat Island. It was great to be part of the 3 person panel from  Nassau that spoke about various environmental project and initiatives.  I talked about my coral conservation project, which was great the more presentations I can give the more coverage the project gets. It was also fantastic to connect with some of the other stake holders within the community.  It makes me happy about the networks that I am developing throughout The Bahamas especially with the youth.  Even though I am talking about Cat Island I am writing this blog post from lovely Exuma. Cat Island one week lovely Exuma this week I must say two of the best islands in The Bahamas back to back, not bad at all.  As I sit here looking out the window  I contemplate where I am in my journey of  so called life.  I am really excited to be only  one and a half classes away from finishing this second year of my MSc. I say half because I am in the middle of one class now and then once I get the final A ok I begin my thesis year... the last and final year!!!! Oh how I am so excited. Even though I have already started working on it with my EDGE project it will nice to be able to focus on it and not have to worry about classes!!!!! But this mean I have to start thinking about my doctorate and where I will go to school to do that. I want to go somewhere in the UK or EU. I think it would be nice to get my Phd done in 3 years as opposed to 4 to 5 years and also it would be a nice change and give me a chance to try and connect with the Irish side of me. This weekend I’m working with some of my friends from the states and we are going to be diving danger reef, its funny I will never forget the day I went to danger reef and saw the eagle ray ballet.. at least that’s how I remember it with at least 1o rays swimming about 50 feet bellow as I floated on the surface in awe. I know my friends want to see sharks which we will of course see but I wouldn’t mind having some eagle rays in my life tomorrow. Heres to a fun filled weekend with friends and great dives and so thats my cue to get out from in front of my computer and go and enjoy sunny Exuma!

Comments

11/13/2015 10:16am

Thank you for sharing this post with us, I am working in Komodo Resorts as a travel agent. Cat Island definitely sounds like a fairy tale land, but it is actually a real island off of the coast of Japan. Cat Island, or Tashirojima Island as it is referred to in Japan, is an island that has a larger cat population than human population. These cats are not owned by anyone on the island, and are instead the main residents of the island.

04/16/2016 9:23am

Wonderful writing on oceans and seafood, even though I don’t like to eat seafood, but after reading to this post I am sure I am gonna try this at least for once. Its like a dream to live on an island it gives you the refreshing environment and space to find out yourselves.

04/30/2016 7:28am

The name Cat island is Intriguing itself. Cat island sound like it has a lot of cats. Maybe it is refer to someone's name one should have to visit to find out the history behind the cat island, and share it with the other people.

08/20/2016 6:23am

Cat Island? What is that place you're talking about? Where can I found it?
Very funny photo of you))

08/30/2016 5:26am

VivaVideo is one of the best video editor, photo slideshow maker & movie editing apps in Android market.

01/13/2017 1:33pm

Buy homework writing online at our website with zero risk!

telangana inter 2nd year results 2017

04/17/2017 1:50am

Happy Earth Day you too.

04/21/2017 1:58am

Showbox is the best when it comes to streaming movies and tv shows on your smartphones.

05/09/2017 12:49pm

I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future.

06/19/2017 6:19am

lucky Patcher Review has been decent for the clients,and that is the reason it has turned out to be one of the most loved applications that have been downloaded after Framaroot.It causes you to expel the permit confirmation from different applications.You can utilize Lucky Patcher apk without establishing the Phone.

06/19/2017 6:58am

Lucky patcher for ios:Lucky patcher apk is an Android application which is made for expelling irritating promotions from the diverse Android applications. This application is extremely valuable for everybody in light of the fact that in the event that we do download any application from the web there come many aggravating advertisements that exasperate while we are playing or utilizing the application.

06/22/2017 2:22am

The Lucky patcher application hacks in inside the diversion and accesses a portion of the in-application buys without paying anything by any means. pokemon is a virtual reality amusement for cell phones. The amusement is for the most part played with your GPS being turned on.

06/23/2017 7:55am

It is an Android Application that gives you control over the consent of your applications that are introduced. There are many elements and instruments which will help the clients to obtain entrance over paid applications and diversions utilizing this application. I want to introduce Lucky Patcher Application in Android gadget on the off chance that you need to get the paid applications for nothing.

06/26/2017 3:44am

Lucky Patcher is one of the best applications discharged for Android OS which works better for expulsion of undesirable advertisements from free applications introduced in the framework. This application is uniquely intended for helping the clients who are burnt out on from free promotion and popup windows while surfing. This application can likewise be utilized to pick up the entrance to different applications as in the premium applications.

06/28/2017 7:48am

Lucky patcher for Android is an essential device which enable a client to fix Android applications. lucky patcher will discover your fortunes to expel exhausting promotions from applications and amusements. You can likewise evacuate permit confirmation or in application buy check effortlessly with that application.

07/01/2017 8:22am

There are part of premium applications for Android gadget clients. Be that as it may, free applications are by one means or another irritating, as it shows irritating Google Advertisements. In the opposite side, advertisements free applications are paid. For may individuals it is impractical to purchase applications and utilizing premium applications are not generally that simple.

07/04/2017 2:57am

This app is accessible on upheld cell phones that keep running on iOS and Macintosh PCs that run Mac OS X 10.6.6 onwards. The video adaptation of it backings any iOS gadget with a forward-confronting camera and any Macintosh PC outfitted with a FaceTime Camera, in the past known as an iSight Camera.

07/20/2017 8:08am

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

08/17/2017 7:58am

At some point it turns out to be elusive an elegantly composed and settled marsh which give you right and helpful data. Be that as it may, I discovered this blog and got some significant data which are truly useful for me.

09/16/2017 12:03pm