This was the last full day in DC and I am now packed and ready to fly out tomorrow morning headed to San Francisco. Today was a productive day and has made this trip so far. I had the follow up meting today with NCSE, The National Council for Science and the Environment. I have noticed that when I am really excited about a project and the wheels in my brain start churning , I begin to speak very fast -well today was that kind of day.  EnvironMentors is a fantastic program that connects high school students with science professionals, professors, undergrad and graduate students. Together the mentor pair work on a science experiment that develops skills of the student, ultimately preparing them for college and a career in the sciences.  I am happy to announce that we are working towards developing the first  EnvironMentors International Chapter. This affiliation will fulfill a component of YME that we have not yet been able to develop;the mentorship program and quality research projects. The structure of the EnvironMentor program will undoubtably take YME to another level and provide new educational opportunities for students throughout the Bahamas. Our goal is to be an official EnvironMentors Chapter by fall 2013 however we will be slowly introducing the EnvironMentors program beginning this september.

DC has proved to be a fantastic networking experience and I am sincerely looking forward to the new experiences to come.......

Comments

Hey students are you there? Your woes are over. Have you had issues with research; do you need mentors in your science education? This is a free site with the right personal to help you do all your projects.

06/06/2016 2:49am

I think Dc will be a very lovely place for the vacation that I am planning, I have been planning this vacation for a long time and now I thing I have found a place to go. I think the EnvironMentors is a very good initiative. Maybe on my vacation to Dc I will try and come and find you. I love Mentoring and being mentored.

07/12/2016 5:56am

nice post

I hope it was a very productive day for you. Thank you for sharing this story.

12/19/2016 11:08pm

Show box is a popular app that was once available even on the Google play store but later on, it was taken off the google play store due to certain rules and regulations.

VLC Media Player for Android

01/20/2017 10:51am

For maximum assistance, we provide an exclusive service of revision and amendment without charging any extra penny for it!

02/15/2017 2:22am

If you keep doing things the same way you always have, you will easily fall into a rut. To feed your creativity, you have to step out and try new things. Satisfy your thirst for something different and reap the rewards. A great way to break you out of your mundane routine is to do something you’ve never done before, or try something you’ve never tried. Wake your brain up and tell it that you’re not just here to go through the motions. You’re here for a purpose!

The handles have been placed so ergonomically that you can feel the comfort while running or jogging.

04/17/2017 8:24am

Because of its unique characteristics, it makes it easy for you to use it at home as well as while travelling.

04/17/2017 3:55pm

I am very pleased to see this article, thank you for sharing. I hope next time will be better.Inside If you on my homepage can be found more related content.

04/27/2017 3:02am

pincode

04/29/2017 1:54am

Android’s share of the global smartphone is 81%. AcadGild's Android development training is designed to provide the basic as well as advanced concepts of app designing using google android training

05/01/2017 5:31am

Are You Searching for dge2.tn.nic.in SSLC & HSC Results with marksIt will be available at www.dge2.tn.nic.in.

06/09/2017 4:59am

There is no doubt that the Play Store is the official and the biggest app market for the Android users

I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant info. I'd like to look more posts like this.

Thank you so much for sharing. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

07/04/2017 2:47pm

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

07/13/2017 6:03am

Dolby has connected for six licenses for the up-terminating Atmos Elevation speaker innovation. Dolby is authorizing this innovation for amplifier producers who wish to offer a Dolby-guaranteed Atmos Elevation module

08/03/2017 9:58am

<a href="https://mmobdroapk.com/mobdro-for-kodi-download-install/">mobdro kodi error</a>

08/06/2017 7:16am

09/02/2017 3:26am

Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Nowadays people are very much concern about their health and they are even ready to spend plenty of amount for staying healthy